Soldiers visit hospitalized veterans
Soldiers from Fort Leavenworth spent the afternoon of Feb. 11 talking with veterans at the Community Living Center on the Dwight D. Eisenhower Veterans Affairs Medical Center campus in Leavenworth as part of the National Salute to Hospitalized Veterans. Read more about it at http://www.ftleavenworthlamp.com/article/20140213/NEWS/140219631.Posted Feb. 13, 2014
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with alL the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Morning Jolt: Missing flight 'not a terrorist incident'
- Today in the News: Officials ID man who bought tickets with sto...
- Morning Jolt: Search continues for missing flight
- Today in the News: Mass. bans 'upskirt' photos
- Morning Jolt: U.S. adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Today in the News: House approves $1B in aid for Ukraine
- No plans to make up snow days
- MacArthur school construction continues
- High school counselors visit to learn about Army
- IRS warns of top 12 income tax scams
- Best volunteers, ‘celebrities’ sought for recognition
- Read more top stories